[whatwg] Drag and drop: bugged implementation of setting drag feedback with setDragImage?

From: Rafał Miłecki <zajec5@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 20:46:27 +0200
I've a question regarding setDragImage. I've implemented "dragstart"
event handler in the following way:

event.setDragImage(this, 0, 0);
this.style.background = 'yellow';

What do I expect:
1) Origin element to have yellow background
2) Drag feedback element (the one under cursor) to have original background

Are my expectations correct? Because Webkit and Gecko implementation
doesn't match it. In their cases both elements have modified
background. It seems that both engines delay setting drag image until
the end of event handler.

I'll provide testcase in a moment.

http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/multipage/dnd.html

--