[whatwg] window.onerror and cross-origin scripts

On 9/21/11 5:25 AM, Simon Pieters wrote:
> Oops. Bogus testing on my part. We do support <script onload>. Will have
> to investigate whether we should change our behavior for the
> cross-origin case.

One other thing.

Are we talking about error events fired on the <script> element?

Or error events fired on the window due to exceptions thrown by a script?

Or both?

Your initial post seemed to be about the latter, but expressed concerns
that are applicable to both to some extent....

-Boris