[whatwg] Web Forms 2 Repetition Model—please reinstate on specification

From: <whatwg@aaabit.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 21:51:13 +0100
Please reinstate this feature (Web Forms 2 / Repetition Model) on the
official specification.

My use-case/ justification is explained on this forum thread:

http://forums.whatwg.org/bb3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4717

I want a declarative solution for simple repetition (e.g. for
scientific data forms, for use in high-security institutions where
Javascript may be disabled); and the ability to write my own
Javascript based solution for anything else. (I can already do the
latter, but the former eludes me; most disappointingly considering
that this feature was well designed and close to being released).

Matthew Slyman