[whatwg] Selectors within <style scoped>

Hi Ian,

given the feedback in this thread it seems to me that limiting selector
matching within <style scoped> to the scope of the parent element -
including, but not exceeding it - would be a preferred default behavior.
With the addition that the presence of :scope or :root in a selector allows
the matching to exceed the scope, the author also doesn't lose flexibility
when it's needed.

Is it therefore possible to change the spec for <style scoped> to this new
behavior?

Cheers,

- Roland