[whatwg] 1.1.1 How do the WHATWG and W3C specifications differ?

From: Jens O. Meiert <jens@meiert.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 21:54:30 -0700
Regarding ?1.1.1 How do the WHATWG and W3C specifications differ??
[1], are there any active efforts to reduce the number of differences?

I don?t want to pour oil into what appears to be a mix of ?design by
committee? and politics but putting away my HTML glasses, many of
these differences don?t make a lot of sense. This particularly refers
to most of the ?working group decisions.?

[1] http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/multipage/introduction.html#introduction

--
Jens O. Meiert
http://meiert.com/en/