[whatwg] [fullscreen] Drop requestFullScreenWithKeys()?

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 17:56:33 +0900
Given the way Mac OS handles full screen applications I wonder whether
requestFullScreenWithKeys() is needed. A toolbar will always appear at the
top if you locate your cursor there. I do not really know how this works
on other desktop systems, but if more move in this direction,
requestFullScreenWithKeys() seems unneeded.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/