[whatwg] document.all quickiness

From: João Eiras <joaoe@opera.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2011 19:58:56 +0200

Hi !

The spec for "HTMLAllCollection" [1] says "The HTMLAllCollection interface
represents a generic collection of elements".

After some quick testing in IE [2], IE returns the doctype, processing
instructions and comment nodes too. If converts them all to comments but
that's something else we shouldn't even touch with a long stick.

I would suggest that the spec be updated to match IE better.

Thank you.

[1]
http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/multipage/common-dom-interfaces.html#htmlallcollection-0

[2] http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9681493/procinsts.html