[whatwg] Automatic transaction should support changing the value of input/textarea

On my second thought, it's probably okay to require UAs to always restore
the entire value because the only cause where UA needs to store the old
data is when the script sets the value in automatic transaction, and it
doesn't impose new burdens on UAs in any other situations since scripts
can't access the shadow DOM of native input/textarea implementations.

Alright, I think I'd just say that assignment to value should be revertible
unconditionally so as long as input and textarea exist.

- Ryosuke