[whatwg] "Content-Disposition" property for <a> tags

From: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 16:53:22 -0400
On 5/26/11 4:40 PM, Dennis Joachimsthaler wrote:
> Though I think it still would happen rarely that a pl file gets downloaded.

The problem is getting the user to save a text file you control as a .pl
file.

> I mean who on the most popular system, Windows, has a Perl interpreter
> installed?

Probably no one, to a first approximation, but we were specifically
talking about non-Windows systems.  On Windows, as I said, Gecko forces
extensions to match content types, to avoid this sort of issue in general.

-Boris