[whatwg] "Content-Disposition" property for <a> tags

From: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 16:33:28 -0400
On 5/26/11 3:12 PM, Dennis Joachimsthaler wrote:
> Oh I see the problem... Is it the bang? #!/bin/perl #!/bin/python
> #!/bin/bash
> could very well result in the text file being executed in one of those
> interpreters,
> right?

Yes, but even worse on some systems a .pl file will just handed over to
the registered handler for those (often a Perl interpreter) if you try
to "open" it (which is a different operation from "execute" and can be
done even on files that are not executable; think double-clicking the
file in a file manager).

-Boris