[whatwg] Reserved browsing context names

From: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 16:24:25 -0400
On 5/13/11 3:45 PM, Ian Hickson wrote:
> If the links open by default in the main content area, there's no need to
> have an explicit way to do this, I guess. So I haven't added a term for this.

Note that the "by default open in the main content area" thing is not
spec-compliant at the moment, as far as I can tell.  That behavior is
just not allowed by the spec.

In addition, there is existing deployed content using the special names
to target the main content area which would break if the special-casing
of those names were removed....  so I doubt it'll be removed.

-Boris