[whatwg] Processing the zoom level - MS extensions to window.screen

From: Glenn Maynard <glenn@zewt.org>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 00:15:03 -0400
On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 11:34 PM, Ian Hickson <ian at hixie.ch> wrote:

> No, ImageData exposes the underlying data, not the data in CSS pixels.

I know.  That's what I was responding to: having different backing store
dimensions and dimensions exposed by ImageData doesn't make sense.

If you mean that getImageData might return data of different dimensions than
the canvas coordinate space (which I see the spec allows), that sounds like
it would cause major interop problems if anyone actually did that.  It's
very unobvious and I'd expect most people to miss it.

Anyway, this doesn't help this case in general anyway because the
full-screen zoom level can change at any time.

--
Glenn Maynard