[whatwg] textarea newline format - raw value vs. transformed value and setSelectionRange

On Tue, 4 Jan 2011, Michael A. Puls II wrote:

> But, what happens when pressing ENTER in a textarea? Should it always
> create a \n in the raw value? What if you paste content that has "Line
> 1\r\nLine 2" in an empty textarea area? Will the raw value contain "Line
> 1\nLine 2" then?

I've clarified the spec to indicate explicitly that U+000A is what should
be inserted for a line break when the user edits the page. The behaviour
when the user pastes a U+000D into a textarea is up to the UA, but could
include inserting the U+000D.