[whatwg] <canvas> drawing with singular transforms and zero-sized gradients

On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 2:11 PM, Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky at mit.edu> wrote:

> On 6/26/11 8:18 PM, Robert O'Callahan wrote:
>
>> Gradients already aren't continuous where the start and end points are
>> equal. I think it would be OK to draw nothing as Aryeh suggests. At
>> least it's easy to spec and implement, and I doubt authors will care
>> (they haven't cared about the browser behaviors so far AFAIK).
>>

> OK, fair.  Do we think float round-off errors won't bite us much here?

No more than they would for other discontinuous cases like gradients with
equal start and end points.

Rob
--
"If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in
us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our