[whatwg] Iframe Sandbox Attribute - allow-plugins?

Adding allow-plugins today would defeat the prevention of parent redirection.

The short answer is we need an API for informing plugins of the
sandbox flags and a way of confirming that the plugins understand
those bits before we can allow plugins inside sandboxed frames.

Adam