[whatwg] Proposal for a MediaSource API that allows sending media data to a HTMLMediaElement

From: Aaron Colwell <acolwell@google.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 13:52:05 -0700
Hi Harald,

Please point me to specific threads that talk about this. I looked through
the public-webrtc at w3.org archive and didn't see anything about interactive
media handling. I did look through the Mozilla/Cisco proposal
thread<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webrtc/2011Jul/0010.html>
and
didn't see anything in my proposal that is incompatible with what is being
proposed there.

Aaron