[whatwg] FYI: HTML usage data from Disqus websites

From: Odin <odin.omdal@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 00:31:16 +0100
On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 11:43 PM, Anton Kovalyov <anton at disqus.com> wrote:
> Anything in particular or just general overview of HTML5 tags usage?

Well, I find HTML5 video tags particulary interesting. As well as how
they use fallback, -- what types of video people use inside it etc.

It'd be very interesting. Of course, very early, I guess you'll find
very few, so maybe it isn't interesting. But, well.

--
Beste helsing,
Odin H?rthe Omdal <odin.omdal at gmail.com>