[whatwg] FYI: HTML usage data from Disqus websites

On Sat, 22 Jan 2011 22:09:32 +0100, Bjartur Thorlacius
<svartman95 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Doesn't Google have a much grater dataset?
> I recall a 20%-research covering usage of MSHTML and/or MSIE specific
> extensions (in specific, extensions for disabling Microsoft
> (anti-)features), but I can't find it.

They do, but we do not have access to it directly and therefore
independent verification is nice. (And it requires someone from Google
motivated enough to gather the data and publish it.)

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/