[whatwg] Small consistency issue with HTML5 nav element examples

From: Nicholas Zakas <nzakas@yahoo-inc.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 16:07:03 -0800
Ah, I misinterpreted. With this in mind, I'm a bit unclear as to when <nav> should be used. If it's intended for primary navigation but secondary navigation can also be marked up with it, does that mean it's best to use <nav> whenever you have more than one link grouped together?

Thanks.

-Nicholas

Commander Lock: "Dammit Morpheus, not everyone believes what you believe!"