[whatwg] WebWorkers and images

From: Berend-Jan Wever <skylined@chromium.org>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2011 16:25:19 +0100

> As I mentionned, Ian Hickson's response also covers provoding the DOM API
> since DOM implementations (besides the document object) aren't thread-safe.

I'm not sure I understand:
- a single WebWorker always runs in only one thread, even though there may
be multiple WebWorkers running on the same thread, right?
- it should be possible to give each WebWorker its own DOM instance, like
various webpages running in one process have their own DOM instance as well,
right?
- Assuming that the DOM instances aren't shared between the WebWorkers or
with the web pages, there can be no re-entrancy issues, right?
I must be missing something... :)

Thanks!
BJ