[whatwg] wrapper element

From: Bjartur Thorlacius <svartman95@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 20:29:34 +0000
If said wrappers don't have any semantics but grouping loosely related
elements, for which no semantic container exists, div seems
appropriate.

What semantics would such an wrapper element provide over <div>? I'd
rather discourage, and provide alternative features to wrapping.
Providing another element for that purpose goes against that.