[whatwg] File mode Database Storage

From: Narendra Sisodiya <narendra@narendrasisodiya.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 11:17:51 +0530
I am trying to create a Quiz application. I am thinking to adopt on
Client-only mode rather Client server based. On in other words, I want that
student can share Quiz using pen-drive/disk-drive/attachment and just open
in firefox/chrome. I am using HTML5 only. No place for any non-FOSS/close
technology.
May you please help that this is possible or not  ?

* Quiz Test mode - No questions will be added, only test will be loaded from
Database and submit button will be generate test result (jQuery)
* Quiz Admin mode - Questions will be added in database.

--
?    Narendra Sisodiya