[whatwg] Cryptographically strong random numbers

From: Mark S. Miller <erights@google.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 14:25:48 -0800
While we're waiting for Adam to subscribe to es-discuss and repost his
messages on this thread, this one seems worth pre-posting.

Changes needed for this to become an EcmaScript strawman:

Replace references to ArrayBufferView with appropriate abstractions from <
http://wiki.ecmascript.org/doku.php?id=strawman:binary_data>.
Replace WebIDL as a specification language with a JavaScript based API spec.
Get rid of the dependence on "window". Probably avoid introducing a new
global "crypto" as well, though we can argue about that.

Are there any other lurking browser dependencies in Adam's spec that we need
to scrub away?

--
    Cheers,
    --MarkM