[whatwg] Reserved browsing context names

From: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 21:37:16 -0500
On 2/11/11 5:12 PM, Ian Hickson wrote:
> I tried testing this but I couldn't actually find a modern browser where
> there was a way to put content into a sidebar, so I'm not sure how to
> test it.

Bookmark something in Firefox.  Open the "Bookmarks" menu, select the
"Show All Bookmarks" option.   Select your bookmark, click the little
expander twisty at the bottom of the right-hand pane, and check the
"Load this bookmark in the sidebar" checkbox.

Then load the bookmark (might need to move it to a folder you can access
via the bookmarks menu or whatnot).

Discoverable that's not, I agree.  ;)

Of course extensions can also load things in sidebars.

-Boris