[whatwg] Javascript: URLs as element attributes

Apologies for not reading the whole thread before replying, but the
design Darin describes below has worked well in WebKit thus far.  I'd
be hesitant to make JavaScript URLs work in more contexts due to the
risk of introducing security vulnerabilities into the engine.

Adam