[whatwg] Proposal for separating script downloads and execution

From: John Tamplin <jat@google.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 11:21:31 -0500
On Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 11:10 AM, Anne van Kesteren <annevk at opera.com> wrote:

> Is there a specific problem with letting Web Workers handle this use case?
> They should not interfere with the UI thread.

I'm not really the one to answer and I don't know the details of the problem
or solution, I was just trying to give some background to why it was done
the way it was given the comment from Henri.

Also, I thought Web Workers couldn't access the DOM, so how would that solve
this problem?

--
John A. Tamplin
Software Engineer (GWT), Google