[whatwg] navigation shouldn't abort if canceled

From: Mike Wilson <mikewse@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 20:07:21 +0100
No comments so far on this issue so I'll describe it a bit more.
Consequences of the current text are that resource fetches are
canceled for a document when navigating away from it, even if
the user then chooses to cancel the navigation at a
"beforeunload" prompt and returns to the document.

Best regards
Mike Wilson