[whatwg] Behavior when <script> is removed from DOM

The argument I was making is that there's no reason to carve out a special
case for JSON, as opposed to all text that parses as JavaScript. Since
then, Jonas made a sensible counterargument. At least for now, I withdraw
the suggestion.

--
    Cheers,
    --MarkM