[whatwg] Behavior when <script> is removed from DOM

From: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2011 14:46:24 -0500
On 12/2/11 2:27 PM, Jonas Sicking wrote:
> Gecko currently follows the spec, but is the only browser that does
> so. We are not aware of any sites that break because of this.

To be more precise, the only issues we know of are
http://archive.dojotoolkit.org/nightly/dojotoolkit/dojo/tests/io/scriptTimeout.html
and http://bugs.jquery.com/ticket/8744 which are caused by libraries
assuming that a script will no longer execute once removed from the
document when doing the JSONP thing.  It's not site breakage per se, but
does cause random exceptions to be thrown (which don't affect site
functionality, as far as I can tell).

-Boris