[whatwg] Fixing undo on the Web - UndoManager and Transaction

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 07:49:14 +0200
On Tue, 30 Aug 2011 21:04:09 +0200, Ryosuke Niwa <rniwa at webkit.org> wrote:
> I've updated my document: https://rniwa.com/editing/undomanager.html
>
> I clarified which object it should return and also moved undoManager idl
> attribute from Element/Document to Node as we have agreed.

I missed this agreement. In DOM Core we try to avoid putting things on
Node when it only needs to be available on a few node types. Does it make
sense for this to be exposed on Comment, ProcessingInstruction, Text,
DocumentType, etc. now?

If it does indeed make sense the non-normative text also needs to be
updated as it still talks about element and document.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/