[whatwg] Search-suggestions without scripting

From: Timo Beermann <timo.beermann@googlemail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 12:34:46 +0200
What I mean is a new possibility (not the datalist-item) where a
search-field sends every typed or deleted character to the server
(like a HTTP-Request, but another way) and the server sends the
appropiate results to the client. Similar to JavaScript, but without
scripting, just a HTML-Tag. (Of course the datalist wouldn't work for
Google, Wikipedia,...)

Best regards,
Timo