[whatwg] Need clarification on DOM exceptions thrown by canvas 2D drawImage

On 8/9/11 11:29 AM, Justin Novosad wrote:
> I second that. And in support of the spec, let me just say that the
> clamp-to-edge is essential for many existing canvas-based games that
> use large images as sprite maps.  Without clamping to the edge of the
> source rectangle

We're talking about clamping to the edge of the backing store, not
clamping to the edge of the source rectangle, unless I missed something.
  There's no clamping to the edge of the source rectangle specified in
the spec, as far as I can tell.

-Boris