[whatwg] Fixing undo on the Web - UndoManager and Transaction

On Tue, Aug 9, 2011 at 12:31 AM, Jonas Sicking <jonas at sicking.cc> wrote:

> I still see UndoManager.replace in there. I still haven't heard any use
> cases that won't be solved better with a beforeEditingAction event (and
> solved ok simply using the undo() function until we have a
> beforeEditingAction standardized).

Right. I think we should remove it but I wanted to go talk with a bunch of
developers first so they're still pending.

Likewise I still haven't heard of any examples where the apply function
> isn't simply init+reapply. So it still seems better to me to have a
> init/apply/unapply split rather than a apply/reapply/unapply split.

This is also pending for developer feedback.

- Ryosuke