[whatwg] Exposing filenames in DataTransfer

Sorry, I'm using "properties" as a generic term for different types of data
that might be set in a drag. A lot of file managers try to be helpful and
populate alternative metadata for a file. Some of this metadata contains
file system paths. If the web dragging clipboard mirrors the native dragging
clipboard, then the metadata will be visible to web apps. In this example,
if you were on Linux with my patch, you could call
event.dataTransfer.getData("x-special/gnome-icon-list") while handling a
drop and the returned string would contain the file system path.

Daniel