[whatwg] classList should perhaps move from HTMLElement to Element

From: Jeff Schiller <codedread@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 09:50:06 -0800
While we're on the topic of commonizing things at Element - can we introduce
an 'inner' property on Element?  This would map to innerHTML for
HTMLElements.  Other languages could introduce parsing rules for
getting/setting that property.  Presumably XML grammars would use the rules
at http://dev.w3.org/html5/spec/apis-in-html-documents.html#innerhtml

Jeff