[whatwg] Encrypted HTTP and related security concerns - make mixed content warnings accessible from JS?

On 11/11/10 12:06 PM, Ingo Chao wrote:
> For https mashups, users will see always a few
> security warnings in IE or Chrome, because a few components will be
> delivered via http. Thats good, but I would like to know that, too.
> The mashup should report that automatically. Hence my question
> regarding a warning which is accessible via JS.

What do you want to know, and what will your page do with that?
Simply that "something" was loaded insecurely? An event that
something was loaded insecurely so you can stop it from loading?
Detailed knowledge of what URL was loaded insecurely and by whom
(not likely to fly)?