[whatwg] width and height

From: Perry Smith <pedzsan@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 11:21:29 -0500
I'm trying to piece some things together.  I end up with this idea:

ele.style.height returns the "used" value if display is not set to
none.  By "used" value I assume the CSSOM spec means the actual value
used.  e.g. if the span takes up 100 pixels, it would return a value
equivalent to 100px.  But its not defined.

I see a few old messages on this list about clientWidth and innerWidth
and a reply that they were moved to CSSOM but there is nothing really
defined in the copy of CSSOM I'm looking at.  I also don't see a
mailing list to discuss it so I thought I'd ask here.

Thank you,
Perry