[whatwg] Fullscreen for HTML5 Video element

On Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at 2:42 AM, Nils Dagsson Moskopp
<nils-dagsson-moskopp at dieweltistgarnichtso.net> wrote:
> Dawid Czyzewski <magneto4u at gmail.com> schrieb am Mon, 8 Mar 2010
> 16:05:00 +0100:
>
>> Full screen custom UI is very needed feature and it's need to be
>> solved somehow. Specially in times here HD video show up on Internet.
>
> This seems to be a presentational issue. Maybe that is a use case better
> solved with CSS media types or media queries.

In what situations would we want automatic full-screen video? I can
think of Kiosks, or where a Web browser is used for watching TV. Is
this really something we can express through media queries?

Cheers,
Silvia.