[whatwg] Technical Parity with W3C HTML Spec

From: Mike Shaver <mike.shaver@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 19:39:20 -0700
On Fri, Jun 25, 2010 at 6:50 PM, Robert O'Callahan <robert at ocallahan.org> wrote:
> Who from Mozilla objected? I didn't object, because I thought Ian's approach
> (manifests) was better than ours (JAR files). And I thought ours was quite
> different from Gears' (which used manifests, IIRC).

There were two revision periods, I think, one as you describe that got
us off JAR files (thank the stars), and then another later on, which
is the one to which I am referring.  I could be grotesquely
misremembering, though, so I'll retract my comment rather than try to
find records of the conversations!

Mike