[whatwg] Element level XML and XSL attributes

From: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 10:31:36 +0200

For the record: this sounds like a nice thing to have.

I recall that we seamless iframes were added as a mechanism to do
client-side includes; maybe there's a way to extend this to make this
work for XSLT-transformed XML as well? (I believe it should already work
throught he stylesheet PI, but programatically changing the XSLT
reference might be hard).

Best regards, Julian