[whatwg] [hybi] WebSockets: UDP

From: Erik Möller <emoller@opera.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 12:25:12 +0200
On Fri, 11 Jun 2010 06:25:41 +0200, Lars Eggert <lars.eggert at nokia.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> on a purely managerial level, let me point out that this work is far
> beyond the current charter of the HYBI WG. This defines an entirely new
> protocol, and will definitely require a charter discussion.
>
> (If there is community/developer interest, we should by all means have
> that discussion.)
>
> Lars

Sure, this just felt like the appropriate venue for these initial
discussions. If not please say so and we'll move it somewhere else.

 From my personal experience when discussing this with developers and
people from adjacent industries there's significant interest in the _final
product_ but not so much interest in getting directly involved in the
process.

--
Erik M?ller
Core Developer