[whatwg] input type=upload (not just files) proposal

From: Rob Evans <rob@mtn-i.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 13:22:43 +0100
Forgive me if this has already been discussed... I cannot find it on the current working draft spec...

I think an interesting addition to the input type=upload would be a script-accessible progress value. Either as a percentage, or probably more useful two values, one being the size of the upload and the other being current bytes sent.

Is this already in the spec somewhere? I can't find anything...

Also whilst we're on the subject, how about allowing multiple files to be selected from a single input element?