[whatwg] "entry script"

From: Perry Smith <pedzsan@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 06:31:28 -0500
Sorry for the repeat message...  But "entry script" is a rather fundamental concept in web workers and its not defined as far as I can tell.  Can someone tell me where and how its defined?

I don't see how "entry script" is set, when it is set, or what it is set to.  "Initially, there is no entry script". [1]

Can someone help me out?

[1] http://dev.w3.org/html5/spec/browsers.html#entry-script

Thanks,
Perry
Ease Software, Inc. ( http://www.easesoftware.com )

Low cost SATA Disk Systems for IBMs p5, pSeries, and RS/6000 AIX systems