[whatwg] Script-related feedback

Six out of the six mentioned sites are never visited by me.

Though I know I am not representative in these numbers, I believe I recently
saw tests about "defer" currently having different implementation across
browser and different behavior depending on the script insertion point and
again depending on the browser.

Should we really trust defer="" (at least in most recent browsers) ?
Where is it more reliable cross-browser in the head or the body section ?

Diego Perini