[whatwg] The youtube html5 streaming issue reprise

From: Shane Fagan <shanepatrickfagan@ubuntu.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 14:34:37 +0100
Hey all,

I just wanted to address the video streaming issue. I went looking today
and I found that icecast streaming server[0] supports streaming of
theora and I was thinking that it could be used in conjunction with the
video tag to address youtube's comment about a lack of streaming issue.
It may actually already work in the browsers already but I havent
checked it, ill try it later in the theora enabled browsers and report
back to anyone who is interested.

--fagan

[0] http://icecast.org/