[whatwg] HTML5 (including next generation additions still in development) - Mozilla Firefox (Not Responding)

On Thu, Jul 8, 2010 at 5:35 PM, Henri Sivonen <hsivonen at iki.fi> wrote:

> On Jul 8, 2010, at 00:45, Diego Perini wrote:
>
> > I do not see the reason of having a specification lecture also be a
> stress-test.
> >
> > As Aaron already said I just want to be able to read the specs.
> >
> > A button at the top maybe to switch to the stress-test ?
>
> It's not primarily a stress test. The script provides a useful function
> (status annotations).

Your are correct the "status annotations" could be very useful to some.

Let me reformulate. What about a button on the top to enable "status
annotations" ?

Isn't that more useful and less obtrusive for more people (and more browsers
too) ?

Diego Perini