[whatwg] Dealing with Stereoscopic displays

From: Eoin Kilfeather <ekilfeather@dmc.dit.ie>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 17:04:47 +0100
Hello,

I was wondering if any though had been given to a consistant way of
dealing with stereoscopic displays. A use case has come up in a
project I am working on which calls for the use of stereoscopic UIs
but I can find no metion of the term in either the specs or the
mailing list archive. My though was that perhaps it could be achieved
by having a browsing context "_left_display" or "_right_display"
allowing the user agent would render the left/right eye views to the
correct display in a technology agnostic way. Apologies if this has
already been covered.

Eoin.

--
Eoin Kilfeather