[whatwg] why double downloading of ogg videos ?

From: J Ross Nicoll <jrn@jrn.me.uk>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 21:52:46 +0100
This would be an implementation issue with Firefox, and should be addressed to their developers. I would suggest looking for any similar problems in their Bugzilla ( https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/ ) issue tracking system, and report it as an issue if someone else hasn't already.

As a side-note, a lot of browsers seem to re-download material to save it. Possibly an issue with caching significant amounts of data...