[whatwg] Introduction of media accessibility features

On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 4:37 PM, Robert O'Callahan <robert at ocallahan.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 12:14 AM, Silvia Pfeiffer
> <silviapfeiffer1 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Sun, Apr 11, 2010 at 4:18 PM, Robert O'Callahan <robert at ocallahan.org>
>> wrote:
>> > It would be helpful if the "role" values were defined.
>>
>> Both proposals contain a list of roles - were you asking for a
>> registering mechanism or something? I'm confused.
>
> I'm looking for definitions of what the role values mean.

Ah! I totally missed that they were not defined - might have seemed
too obvious to me. Indeed, that should be added. For now, you might
want to refer to http://wiki.xiph.org/SkeletonHeaders#Role which is
planning on using the same roles.

Cheers,
Silvia.