[whatwg] WebSocket handshake: spaces

From: Simon Pieters <simonp@opera.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 12:24:22 +0200
WebSocket establish a WebSocket connection:

[[
21. Insert spaces1 U+0020 SPACE characters into key1 at random positions.

Insert spaces2 U+0020 SPACE characters into key2 at random positions.
]]

It seems a bit risky to insert spaces at the start and at the end of the
string; I imagine some servers would ignore them (which would be a bug in
the server, but hard to notice since it's random). Maybe we should avoid
inserting them at the start and at the end.

--
Simon Pieters
Opera Software